Calculators and iPads are required for every class.
Calculators: Please bring a calculator from home to use in class. Make sure that I see it and approve it. If you don't already have a calculator at home, I suggest you get the Casio 991. If you have questions about which calculator to buy, please ask me.
iPads: Please make sure you bring your iPads everyday, know your usernames and passwords, and have all of the apps from the school downloaded. Also, make sure you have your school e-mail set up properly.
Calculators: Please bring a calculator from home to use in class. Make sure that I see it and approve it. If you don't already have a calculator at home, I suggest you get the Casio 991. If you have questions about which calculator to buy, please ask me.
iPads: Please make sure you bring your iPads everyday, know your usernames and passwords, and have all of the apps from the school downloaded. Also, make sure you have your school e-mail set up properly.
No comments:
Post a Comment