As you know, I am traveling to Al Ain for the conference tomorrow. See below about your class:
Regarding Class and Homework:
2FB: Make sure you attend class at 6:05 tomorrow (Tuesday). I will be checking the homework that I gave you on Wednesday (two Math !!! exercises).
3FC: I will not be having class with you tomorrow. Make sure you use the time to finish the homework that I gave you (Math 1 Unit 1.4 and Math 1 Unit 1.5).
4FA: I will not be having class with you tomorrow. Make sure you use the time to finish the homework that I gave you (finish the next page in the Venn Diagram Notes and Exercises pdf).
4FD: I will not be having class with you tomorrow. Make sure you use the time to finish the homework that I gave you (two Math !!! exercises).
Regarding Class and Homework:
2FB: Make sure you attend class at 6:05 tomorrow (Tuesday). I will be checking the homework that I gave you on Wednesday (two Math !!! exercises).
3FC: I will not be having class with you tomorrow. Make sure you use the time to finish the homework that I gave you (Math 1 Unit 1.4 and Math 1 Unit 1.5).
4FA: I will not be having class with you tomorrow. Make sure you use the time to finish the homework that I gave you (finish the next page in the Venn Diagram Notes and Exercises pdf).
4FD: I will not be having class with you tomorrow. Make sure you use the time to finish the homework that I gave you (two Math !!! exercises).
No comments:
Post a Comment